Thursday, July 31, 2014

Politics? I need an aspirin

Good Morning and here we are again!

Yes, we have reached that season again. No, not the one you are thinking about (although, I did see an unnamed local store putting up Christmas lights last week).
We have reached the never-ending political season.
I see Tom Wolf attacking Tom Corbett. I see Tom Corbett attacking Tom Wolf.
I get e-mails from Republicans attacking President Obama. I get e-mails from President Obama (well, not really it's some kind of auto-bot) attacking the Republicans.
I get phone calls. I get candidates knocking on my door. I get things in the mail (people still send things through the mail?).
AHHHH. Enough already.
All of this information just turns me off. By the time November comes along, I'll be ready to move to Sweden. (Do they have elections in Sweden?)
Just like I don't want to see Halloween stores popping up in August, I don't want to hear from political candidates until, well, how about late September.
It's all spin anyway.
Yes, we know you hate the other side. You will never work together. Blah, blah, blah.
I'll make my decision on your record, not on your rhetoric.

No comments: