Blogs > Rise and Shine

Good Morning everbody. Check here for your wake up call every day. We will have updated traffic, weather and few fun things to get you through the morning.

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

My Morning Jacket

Good Morning and how about this weather?

I nearly did something yesterday I never do this early in October.
When I woke up, it felt like it was freezing outside. I pulled on a long-sleeve shirt, then opened the coat closet next to the front door.
I stared at my jacket for a few minutes. Thought about it, then left it on the hanger.
Yes, it's much too early (in my mind anyway), to pull that one out.
I realize this is kind of silly. I mean, it's chilly, put on a jacket.
When the boy goes out to the bus stop wearing shorts I half cringe. I mean, it is too cold in the morning for shorts.
His justification: Well, it will be warm when I'm coming home.
So it is.
I left the jacket in the closet and by the time I left work, it was quite warm. I actually felt hot in the car and put on the air conditioning.
So, I feel like I made the right jacket decision.
Now, the heat is definitely not going on for a few weeks no matter how many blankets we need.
Oh year, for those looking for something else this morning, here you go:

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Jason Bee said...

Classifieds in South Africa has never been eisier! Buy and Sell anything on these Classifieds site! I love them very user friendly. And they go the extra mile! www.mystify.co.za

October 27, 2015 at 12:32 PM 
Blogger joy said...

I am very happy to visit your site and i did like it. I was able to get some informative topics. keep it up and you can also visit my site for your reference. Thank you and have a good day.

n8fan.net

www.n8fan.net

November 11, 2015 at 2:54 AM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home