Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Rise and Shine --- When the alarm does you in

Good Morning and welcome back to reality!

So, my alarm went off like usual this morning. First thing I did (or so I thought) was hit the snooze button.
MMMM, 10 more minutes of sleep. It's like that special piece of candy you've been waiting for all day.
Somehow this morning, though, instead of hitting snooze, I must have turned the darn thing off. Instead of 10 minutes, I slept for another two hours.
Now, since this has happened, I'm sure, to many out there, that's when the panic starts. Rush to the shower, rush to get your breakfast, put the pedal to the metal to get to work.
Now, I'm going to feel behind all day, even though I've pretty much caught up with everything.
And it's all the alarm's fault.

No comments: