Monday, June 18, 2012

Rise and Shine --- Summer's here

Good Morning and welcome to another one of "those" weeks!

OK, school's done.


Summer, maybe not officially until Wednesday, is here.

Now, what am I going to do.

It would be very easy to let the children run free. Have a "Do what you want" kind of summer.

I think that would last about a day. Besides, if I really let them do what they wanted, it would be hiding in the basement all summer playing video games.

Sure, it would make the rest of the house quiet, but, you know, it's kind of nice outside.

How about we ride bikes? "No"

How about we throw a Frisbee? "No"

How about we put on the sprinkler and run around? "Water's too cold, so No"

OK, this is going to be a bit harder than I envision every June.

So, I'm in the process of planning out as many activities as possible. Keep them busy and they can't complain.

Yeah, right.

No comments: