Thursday, February 7, 2013

Rise and Shine --- It was only a matter of time

Good Morning and how about those 76ers?!?

I got sick. My daughter got sick. I told the boys it was only a matter of time until it hits them.
That's the thing about these winter not-quite flu bugs. They spread around the house.
I sat at home yesterday with a sick 10-year old. Well, sitting maybe not, but we were home.
Usually a cast a weary eye when he says he is sick. He's been known to pull a fast one every now and again. This time, though, the temperature told me it was true.
I feel bad when it happens. I wish we could live in a house where nobody gets sick. That's just not the way it happens, though. Once the bug is introduced, it has to run through everybody.
I just hope it doesn't come back to me. The cough I came up with this morning, though, might be telling another story.

No comments: