Blogs > Rise and Shine

Good Morning everbody. Check here for your wake up call every day. We will have updated traffic, weather and few fun things to get you through the morning.

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Rise and Shine --- It was only a matter of time

Good Morning and how about those 76ers?!?

I got sick. My daughter got sick. I told the boys it was only a matter of time until it hits them.
That's the thing about these winter not-quite flu bugs. They spread around the house.
I sat at home yesterday with a sick 10-year old. Well, sitting maybe not, but we were home.
Usually a cast a weary eye when he says he is sick. He's been known to pull a fast one every now and again. This time, though, the temperature told me it was true.
I feel bad when it happens. I wish we could live in a house where nobody gets sick. That's just not the way it happens, though. Once the bug is introduced, it has to run through everybody.
I just hope it doesn't come back to me. The cough I came up with this morning, though, might be telling another story.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home