Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Rise and Shine --- New moon? Isn't that in the sky

Good Morning and welcome to the crispness that is Wednesday morning!

The last couple of days (months?) we've been inundated with photos, interviews and videos about the latest 'Twilight' saga.
Apparently, this one is called 'New Moon' and it has something to do with vampires and werewolves.
At least that's what I can garner from the previews. Looks like a slick made movie, but one I know I'll never see, not that I have an inclination to see it anyway.
Sometimes, there are just those things you don't get. They can put out stories about the stars. They can put out books about the movie. They can put the book that inspired the movie in the front of the bookstore. It doesn't matter.
Of course, it probably doesn't matter to the makers of New Moon anyway. I'm not exactly the age group they are going after. They are making tons of money from teenage girls.
If I want a vampire and werewolf fix, I'm popping 'Abbot and Costello meet Frankenstein' in the VCR (yeah, it still works). Maybe I'm the right demographic for that classic.

No comments: