Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Rise and Shine --- Rain, snow, oh no!

Good Morning and welcome to a wet, wild Tuesday!

Maybe it's just me, but when a violent thunderstorm hits in October, I'm thinking there may be something wrong with our weather patterns. Meanwhile, a major hail, wind, rain storm (there was even a mention of wet snow) is supposed to hit us Thursday. Sounds like I should have spent more time outside yesterday.
Then again, it probably would have meant cutting the lawn, so maybe inside was better.
Speaking of inside, one thing I hope to never have to do again is watch both the Phillies and Eagles games at the same time (it was for a live blog on the website). It made me feel like I had ADT or something.
I wanted to watch the Phillies clinch, but didn't want to deprive the readers (by the way, thanks you two) of their Eagles update.
So, I went back and forth and back and forth. Fun, it was not. For some reason, it seemed like both games went to commercial at the same time, all the time. I saw Chase Utley's home run, but missed LeSean McCoy's touchdown. (Still saw enough of the Eagles/49ers to say they both stink as does the whole NFL).
So, at least for now, it looks like that double won't hit for the rest of the playoffs.
Then again, I'm sure they'll find something else for me to do.
In case you missed it, here it is again:

No comments: