Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Rise and Shine --- Is it a deal?

Good Morning and it's tough to wake up on a rainy Tuesday!


So far this morning, I could buy a Father's Day lobster dinner, a full day at a salon, a couple of tickets to a water park, tickets to a baseball game, laser hair surgery and some meat. All at low, low prices thanks to my e-mail inbox.

Whether it be Groupon, Living Social Deals or Google Offers, if I check my e-mail when I wake up, I have more offers than I can possibly see.

Want to take a trip? Well, how about a bed-and-breakfast deal in Cape May.

Need to send flowers? I have at least three e-mails saying I can get roses really, really cheap.

Having trouble at work? Come over and we'll talk.

Now, I've used some of these deals before. I've taken advantage of some good ones. There are still more coming in, though. I can't possibly get all of these.

Wait, coupon for a Mexican restaurant? I'm there.

No comments: