Blogs > Rise and Shine

Good Morning everbody. Check here for your wake up call every day. We will have updated traffic, weather and few fun things to get you through the morning.

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Rise and Shine --- Tripping out

Good Morning and why can't we have a sprinkler out front of work?



Really, though, somebody said to me the other day, "If you complained about the cold, you can't complain about the heat!"

Sure you can. I think it's in the Bill of Rights that we can complain about the weather whenever we want. Don't hold me to that, though, it's been quite a few years since Social Studies class.

Speaking of social studies, a certain now 13-year old boy (13!!!) has been learning a lot this year about everything. Well, being 13, at least he believes he knows everything.

So, while watching something on TV, I'll get things like: "Roman soldiers were paid in salt" or "George Washington didn't really cut down a cherry tree."

Every time I tell somebody the boy has turned 13, I get the roll of the eyes.

"Oh," they say, "good luck with that."

As long as we can get through the attitude (which seems to become more and more prevalent) I don't think it will be so bad.

Then again, we're only a few days into the teenage years.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home