Blogs > Rise and Shine

Good Morning everbody. Check here for your wake up call every day. We will have updated traffic, weather and few fun things to get you through the morning.

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Rise and Shine --- Much ado...

Good Morning and welcome back to the Internet!

OK, I have a confession to make, I lip-synced yesterday's edition. I wrote it much earlier than was posted and pulled it out when the national audience was ready.
A lot of people might think that is wrong, but, so I wouldn't look bad by making a huge mistake, I felt the lip-syncing was warranted. People expect the best out of me every day and, with the Super Bowl coming up next week, the extra pressure was just too much.
I promise it will only happen on occasion and I hope this won't sway you from reading.
In other big news, it's cold. In Pennsylvania. In January.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home