Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Rise and Shine --- Madness?

Good Morning and don't you wish another storm would come tonight so the TV people can get all crazy?

Anyway, there used to be a time when I would study all the NCAA Tournament match-ups. I would break down the guard play of teams like Tulsa and how they could make a run through the tournament. I would recognize that a team like Butler would be poised to make some noise. I would go game-by-game all the way through.
You know what? None of it mattered. I never seemed to do any better than somebody who would pick by uniform color. Still, it was fun watching all the games.
It still is (again). I lost it for a few years. I didn't watch many games, mostly followed them through late-night highlights.
I won't watch them all this year. I find it kind of tough to be sitting inside watching games on a Saturday afternoon, but I'll catch my fair share.
Now, I have to ask my daughter which team's uniform is better.

No comments: