Blogs > Rise and Shine

Good Morning everbody. Check here for your wake up call every day. We will have updated traffic, weather and few fun things to get you through the morning.

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Rise and Shine --- Madness?

Good Morning and don't you wish another storm would come tonight so the TV people can get all crazy?

Anyway, there used to be a time when I would study all the NCAA Tournament match-ups. I would break down the guard play of teams like Tulsa and how they could make a run through the tournament. I would recognize that a team like Butler would be poised to make some noise. I would go game-by-game all the way through.
You know what? None of it mattered. I never seemed to do any better than somebody who would pick by uniform color. Still, it was fun watching all the games.
It still is (again). I lost it for a few years. I didn't watch many games, mostly followed them through late-night highlights.
I won't watch them all this year. I find it kind of tough to be sitting inside watching games on a Saturday afternoon, but I'll catch my fair share.
Now, I have to ask my daughter which team's uniform is better.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home