Blogs > Rise and Shine

Good Morning everbody. Check here for your wake up call every day. We will have updated traffic, weather and few fun things to get you through the morning.

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Rise and Shine --- What schedule?

Good Morning and why did I have to turn the heat back up?
 Anyway, maybe I'm just remembering it wrong, but in year's past, didn't TV shows have new episodes every week.
Sure, there was a break in late December when everybody is busy wrapping instead of watching. Once we got into the dark or winter, though, I remember the season rolling through May.
 These days, it seems like most network shows put on a couple of new episodes, then follow with weeks of reruns, before another new one comes on. It's not like there's nothing else to watch while vegging out after a long day.
Still, I want the few shows I watch every week to keep the reruns for the summer.
Not that it's earth shattering or anything, just thought I'd share.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home