Thursday, March 14, 2013

Rise and Shine --- What schedule?

Good Morning and why did I have to turn the heat back up?
 Anyway, maybe I'm just remembering it wrong, but in year's past, didn't TV shows have new episodes every week.
Sure, there was a break in late December when everybody is busy wrapping instead of watching. Once we got into the dark or winter, though, I remember the season rolling through May.
 These days, it seems like most network shows put on a couple of new episodes, then follow with weeks of reruns, before another new one comes on. It's not like there's nothing else to watch while vegging out after a long day.
Still, I want the few shows I watch every week to keep the reruns for the summer.
Not that it's earth shattering or anything, just thought I'd share.

No comments: