Blogs > Rise and Shine

Good Morning everbody. Check here for your wake up call every day. We will have updated traffic, weather and few fun things to get you through the morning.

Monday, March 25, 2013

Rise and Shine --- No phone?

Good Morning and welcome to the Internet!

So, I forgot my iPhone at home the other day.
I was already running late, so, instead of turning around, I figured I could survive the day. I mean, after all, I remember when there weren't any cell phones.
The first phone I got was in a bag and it only worked when connected through the cigarette lighter. I think I used it twice the whole time I had the thing.
Anyway, times change and now my phone is pretty much a little computer. I might get three calls a week, probably make about the same amount. Most of the time, I'm checking e-mail, texting, playing Words with Friends or just goofing around.
The day I didn't have the phone was actually kind of liberating. Not that it takes away from the work at hand, but do we really need every minute of every day connected?
I thought about leaving the phone at home while we went on an adventure Saturday, then thought better of it. The day I leave it home is the day I really need it (broken-down car, etc.).
Still, I think I'm going to start leaving it in the car each day. It's good to disconnect.
Now, I have to go. I have to figure out what kind of word I can make out of 'H-R-E-F-B-O-J'

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home