Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Rise and Shine --- It's a marathon

Good Morning and why has winter returned?

I was looking forward to the opening of the baseball season a little more this year. I don't know why. I think because it's a little bit unknown. I mean, if everything goes right the Phillies may be able to make the playoffs. I don't think they are good enough to win the World Series, but stranger things have happened.
I think it's just that the opening of the baseball season (no matter the weather) brings me thoughts of the summer and vacations and warm nights at the ballpark.
We can't afford to actually attend a game at Citizens Bank Park. The owners of baseball teams outpriced families years ago. Instead we'll hit the minor league circuit. I'm sure there will be more than a few trips to Wilmington. The plan is to get to the other stadiums within driving distance.
Now, if the Phils can win one game in Atlanta....

No comments: