Blogs > Rise and Shine

Good Morning everbody. Check here for your wake up call every day. We will have updated traffic, weather and few fun things to get you through the morning.

Monday, May 6, 2013

Rise and Shine --- Yawn

Good Morning or whatever this thing is!

I used to laugh at people who would complain about Monday's. The 'I Hate Monday' crowd didn't make much sense to me. I mean, after all, what's the difference? You have to get through Monday anyway, so just buck up and work.
Now, I might be coming around. Well, at least partly. I've decided the early-morning alarm is the work of the devil.
It always arrives too soon and it's never wanted. When that alarm starts ringing in my ear, the only thought I have is how to break it.
Now that I use my phone as my alarm, it would do no good to throw it against the wall, so I guess I have to get up (after hitting snooze about 10 times).
Yes, I hate mornings. Much like Monday's, though, it's just the way it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home