Monday, May 6, 2013

Rise and Shine --- Yawn

Good Morning or whatever this thing is!

I used to laugh at people who would complain about Monday's. The 'I Hate Monday' crowd didn't make much sense to me. I mean, after all, what's the difference? You have to get through Monday anyway, so just buck up and work.
Now, I might be coming around. Well, at least partly. I've decided the early-morning alarm is the work of the devil.
It always arrives too soon and it's never wanted. When that alarm starts ringing in my ear, the only thought I have is how to break it.
Now that I use my phone as my alarm, it would do no good to throw it against the wall, so I guess I have to get up (after hitting snooze about 10 times).
Yes, I hate mornings. Much like Monday's, though, it's just the way it goes.

No comments: