Blogs > Rise and Shine

Good Morning everbody. Check here for your wake up call every day. We will have updated traffic, weather and few fun things to get you through the morning.

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Winter blahs already

Good Morning and, yes, I know it's not officially winter yet.

I tried to put off turning the heater on, but that was busted before Halloween. I tried to take the weather in stride, you know, since I can't really do anything about it.
Yeah, but I still want to complain.
I've decided I'm going to hate the cold this year. It has nothing to do with the flu-like thing that's floating through the office.
OK, I lied, it has everything to do with that. If you are sick, stay away from the office.
We have now windows in here. It's worse than an incubator.
Then I step outside and it's like 30 degrees.
How long until spring?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home