Friday, January 18, 2008

Another beautiful morning

GOOD MORNING, DELAWARE COUNTY!
Well, we survived the first 'snowfall' of the winter.
Sure, the roads were a mess Thursday evening, but, once everybody got home, at least there was some fun to be had.
Not as much fun as this guy, but there were still snowballs to be found.
I saw a couple of snowmen on my drive into the office this morning. One that was really well done was wearing a carrot nose and a hat with a flame on the top. It's a good thing he didn't melt overnight.
I think I've figured out the best thing about snow is seeing the little ones making snowballs (watch who you are throwing them at), rolling around and generally having fun.
I saw three Thursday afternoon who were having an absolute ball just being outside with snow falling. I'm sure they could have stayed out there all night. Too bad those mean parents expect them to come in to do something like eat dinner or whatever.
I also found out there's nothing like chocolate chip cookies during a snow day. Not only does the delicious smell fill up the house, but it makes the tummy feel warm as well.
You can have your hot chocolate, give me a cookie and I'm fine.
By the way, if you have any cool photos from the snow, send them along to HERE.
Also, send us along any links or anything else you find interesting.
One thing I'd like to know is how we are doing here at the Web site. I know there are a lot of problems. Most of the them will be cleared up in the coming months.
Still, is there anything you would like to see we don't have right now? Are we doing OK? Leave a response or send an e-mail
As always, thanks for reading and have a great day.

No comments: