Thursday, January 31, 2008

RISE AND SHINE

GOOD MORNING, DELAWARE COUNTY

Another nice winter morning out there. Sure, it's cold, but IT'S JANUARY. At least we haven't had to shovel any of the white stuff yet.
So, it's Super Bowl Weekend. Patriots vs. Giants.
Whoopee.
I just don't feel the juice this year. Maybe its seeing the same team all the time that gets boring. I know, the Patriots are going for immortality or something like that, but I find myself being drawn to the commercials more and more.
Mostly, though, over the past few years, they've been disappointing as well. Maybe it's like the NBA Dunk Contest, once you've done everything, there's not much else to do.
Anyway, in the Super Bowl spirit, I searched through the Internet and found some lost tape of the Eagles preparing to play the Patriots a couple years ago in the Super Bowl.
I think it gives an insight into why they lost. It really didn't have anything to do with Donovan McNabb getting stage fright or Andy Reid choking on the clock.
It looks here like the wrong players were on the team.
Make your own judgement:



As for something different, I could use some help from anybody out there.
I have a Motorola Razr V3 and yesterday the main screen turned white. The phone still works, but I can't see what I'm dialing, my photos, etc. Any ideas how to fix that, I mean besides using a hammer.

If you have any cool links or photos, send them along to onlinedelco@gmail.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Take it to the AT&T store on Baltimore Pike.