Tuesday, January 29, 2008

RISE AND SHINE

GOOD MORNING, DELAWARE COUNTY!
Ok, so it's not going to be as sunny as Monday, but who can complain when a late January temperature hits near 50. Well, OK, I guess the gas and oil companies would prefer 20s, but I need a break from hearing the heater run 24/7.
So, in keeping with a music theme this week, CHECK out this classic

So, here's a dinner-time conversation with real, true-to-life 5- and 8-year old (the names may have been changed to protect the guilty).
Brendan: I am so fast I can run all the way from here to New York and then to Hawaii.
Liam: (Laughing as hard as an 8-year old can) You can't run from New York to Hawaii. Here's the border of New York (holding right hand high in air) and Hawaii is all the way in the Pacific. (holding left hand down by knee). You would need a car to go that far. (Laughing fit continues).
Brendan: I can do it. I am fast. I beat Daddy in a race today.
Dad: Plus, you have cool shoes and it's all about the shoes.
Liam and Brendan (in unison): Huh?!?!?
AH, 90s marketing is lost on the youth of America.
So, Check it out here

If you have any cool links or photos, send them along to onlinedelco@gmail.com

No comments: