Friday, January 25, 2008

RISE AND SHINE

GOOD MORNING, DELAWARE COUNTY!

OK, so, I'm now my second week of getting up ridiculously early so I can offer everything Internet readers need in the morning.
It's fun and very busy, by the time I look up, we are pushing 10 a.m. and it's time to starting thinking of the next post.
One thing I have noticed is the annoying thing known as 'Morning Television.'
With the exception of seeing, sound off mind you, Live with Regis and Kelly while working out at the Lansdowne YMCA, I never paid much attention to 'Morning Television.'
I knew it was there, but it was something that was going on while I got the children up for school and got everybody on their way.
Now, it's on in front of me and I don't know the draw.
The talking heads are not funny, although they think they are the greatest comedians since Richard Pryor.
The weather people are the worst. They pump up every little cloud like it's a coming superstorm.
To all you out there who feel the same way, I offer THIS
Not only is it funny, but it gives you a little glimpse into the television world.
As an extra bonus, check this great interview out
Newspaper reporters sometimes get a bad rap, but I've never met one who wasn't prepared to talk to whoever they are interviewing.
So, if you have some cool links or photos, send them along to onlinedelco@gmail.com.

No comments: