Wednesday, January 16, 2008

RISE AND SHINE

GOOD MORNING DELAWARE COUNTY and everyone else checking out the Web.
An interesting twist, at least to me. For the past 20 years, I've come into work when it was sunny outside and left in the dark. Now, it's dark when I'm coming in and light when I'm leaving. Odd the way things are, huh?
Here's a classic morning wake-up
While I don't head to Dunkin' Donuts as much anymore, it's still worth a laugh.
So, as things are emerging here at DelcoTimes.com, we are still working with some of the glitches.
For instance, those who logged on most of Monday were welcomed by, how shall we say it, an interesting photo of reality-TV train wreck Danny Bonaduce. It was a photo that went along with another interesting Jack McCaffery column.
If you haven't seen it, Check it out here

Anyway, here's a little insight into what's going on here this morning.
In an attempt to keep our Web site fresh, I've been rotating the featured story about every hour. Jack's column held that spot for some of the morning, then was replaced by a call for Harrah's comments, by the way e-mail Amy Brisson here with any and all comments about the slots parlor.
So, that was timed to change sometime in the afternoon. I forgot the Bonaduce story was the next in line, so that's how we ended up with a better view of the Partridge Family youngster than many of us wanted.
So, send me some links, photos and welcome to a new day.

No comments: