Thursday, February 7, 2008

RISE AND SHINE

GOOD MORNING, DELAWARE COUNTY

For those out there who don't believe in such things as global warming, I give you Wednesday, Feb. 6.
Although it was nice to be able to put the winter coat away for one day, it really shouldn't be close to 70 degrees in these parts on Feb. 6.
Look, I'm not a big fan of winter, just ask my family. I like to see snow falling and I love to see the little ones building snowpeople, but I also want it to melt an hour later. Still, it's winter, it should be cold. That's just the way it is.

Anyway, those warm temperatures made summer and baseball seem closer than ever. One look at the calendar shows it is close.
The Phillies and the rest of Major League Baseball head to Florida or Arizona for spring training over the next week, so days at the ballpark aren't too far behind.
In that spirit, I offer this:



If you know of any cool links or have some good photos, send them along to onlinedelco@gmail.com

No comments: