Monday, February 11, 2008

RISE AND SHINE

GOOD MORNING, DELAWARE COUNTY.

Well, I hope everybody had a nice weekend and enjoyed the nice days.
That wind and cold that rolled in Sunday night feels even windier and colder this morning, so I guess we have to put up with winter afterall.
I was checking out our Phillies blog from new beat writer Ryan Lawrence (Check out Phollowing the Phillies with Ryan Lawrence) and saw the nice photos he decided to tweak us with.
That sun shining down on the beach would be really nice right about now.
Well, we'll just have to wait a few months.
With the Phillies and the rest of the baseball teams at spring training, I decided to search out some baseball-related material on the Net.
As a start for the week, I offer this as either the most inspired baseball bit or the dumbest. You decide.
Drop us a line at onlinedelco@gmail.com with any cool links or Web ideas.

No comments: