Wednesday, March 5, 2008

RISE AND SHINE

GOOD MORNING, DELAWARE COUNTY
Quick shout out to my buddy Bill: Bring the campaign to Primos.

Anyway, there used to be a TV show hosted by Bill Cosby called 'Kids say the darndest things.'
Here now I offer a Tuesday night conversation in a minivan:
Brendan, are you the star of your dance class.
Five-year old: "Yeah, I am."
I guess there's not much modesty here.
Five-year old: "What does modesty mean."
OK, how to you explain modesty to a five-year old. Well, it's talking about...
Eight-year old from the back seat: "I know what it is, it's when girls think your the best."
No, that's not it. It's talking ...
Eight-year old: "No, It's when girls..."
No, Liam, modesty has nothing to do with that.
Eight-year old, with a college educuation: "Sure it does."
No, modesty is talking about how great you are.
Wait a minute, Liam's thought we said "hottest."
(Laughter).
Liam, who's the hottest in your class.
Eight-year old: Silence..... "I'm not talking."

So, in that light and with all the election talk, check this out:


If you have any cool links or photos, drop us a line at onlinedelco@gmail.com

No comments: