Monday, July 2, 2012

Rise and Shine --- Just saying...

Good Morning and there is always something calming about a thunderstorm in the summer!




OK, maybe I'm strange. I know storms, especially those summer ones, can cause a lot of trouble. I remember the one a few years ago that knocked out our power for nearly a week.

Still, when there's no damage coming, I like watching the lightning and hearing the thunder.

Like I said, I'm a little strange. I mean, I like to put peanut butter on those Sweetzels Spiced Wafers they sell in the fall.

By the way, speaking of cookies, who cares if Oreo offers multi-colored cream. It all tastes the same and the box doesn't last for more than an hour (at least at my house).

After years of watching the morning news programs in the office, I now pine for the days when I could turn on Curious George without getting funny looks. Really, is there any difference between Curious George's adventures and the stuff people like Steve Keeley at Fox29 try to tell us. It's only so much noise.

By the way, I am pretty sure in my journalism classes I was told there was no place for opinion in reporting the news. You know, just saying.

So, they are adding some red-light cameras along Baltimore Pike. Here are a couple of other cameras that should be added. That means a lot of people will be getting tickets in the mail all thanks to the idiot who decided it's a good idea to slow down to 3-mph when making a turn onto 320. Look, if you are going to turn, turn. It's not brain surgery.

Finally, I know it's old and I'm not a big fan of cats, but, if one can playing the keyboards, so be it:

No comments: