Blogs > Rise and Shine

Good Morning everbody. Check here for your wake up call every day. We will have updated traffic, weather and few fun things to get you through the morning.

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Rise and Shine -- Fa la la la

Good Morning and how about those 76ers!

Anyway, while walking around the Springfield mall yesterday, I noticed the Christmas (holiday?) music coming through the speakers.
Suddenly, I had a flashback to just a couple of years ago. For three years, I worked at Macy's in King of Prussia during the holiday season. Once I got past just how messy customers can be, it wasn't so bad.
Sure, I folded a lot of sweaters and put way too many 3-piece boys outfits back on the racks to count, but the co-workers were nice and I was able to have some interesting conversations.
Then there was the music. The same songs over and over and over again.
I used to enjoy listening to the music of the season, but I think those hours in Macy's may have ruined my ears. I can take it in short bursts, but was actually thinking about buying a pair of headphones so I could listen to the music on my phone instead of those in the mall.
By the way, if I hear 'Baby it's cold outside' one more time I might just hunt those people down and put them out in the snow.


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home