Blogs > Rise and Shine

Good Morning everbody. Check here for your wake up call every day. We will have updated traffic, weather and few fun things to get you through the morning.

Monday, October 7, 2013

Putting on the AC

Good Morning and how about that summer?

OK, I've had enough.
It's one thing if I were living in San Diego or Phoenix. At least there, I could wrap my mind around the heat.
Maybe if I was living in Los Angeles or Las Vegas, I would relish the fact I would like to be swimming in a pool in October.
Maybe if I was living in Texas ... OK, never mind about that.
Anyway, I've had enough of this heat. Yes, I like the summer. Yes, it would be OK with me if we stayed warm all year. Still, when you expect the weather to change, it better change.
I broke down Saturday and turned on the air conditioner. I felt like a wimp turning it on in October, but the heat was too much.
Looks like we are getting a change this week. So that will be good.
Now, I can keep the complaining to a minimum until it starts to snow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home