Monday, October 14, 2013

Spinning in mud

Good Morning and I keep wondering why the alarm has to go off so early!?!

Ever get that feeling you just can't get ahead?
The rain Friday knocked out all our soccer games Saturday, so, suddenly, there was a free day.
We didn't have to be anywhere. We didn't have to do anything. We didn't have a schedule.
So, we cleaned the house a bit (yeah, yeah, I know, I fall behind easily).
Then, we tried to take a drive.
Big mistake.
I guess everybody figured it was a good day to get out on the road. OK, everybody and their mother.
Tried to drive up to Marple Crossings shopping center, about 3 miles from the front door.
Yeah, it took nearly 45 minutes. Probably could have walked quicker.
Instead of heading to the mall or maybe some other store, the traffic got the better of me.
So, we spent the rest of the day watching movies.
Probably a better idea anyway.

No comments: