Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Finally, you can't beat me

Good Morning to the Internet!

OK, that's it. I'm done. You can't beat it, so might as well revel in it.
I'm talking about the cold here people.
I turned on the TV this morning and was hammered over the head about how cold it was out there.
With the supposed wind, it was going to be like -500 degrees or something like that.
So, I sat there lamenting the cold and what it's doing to my PECO bill (really, can't you just see the PECO big wigs sitting around their conference room lighting cigars with $100 bills).
Finally, I said, "The heck with it." (OK, I used other words, but supposedly you can't print them.)
It's time to take this cold and shove it.
Bring on the wind and the negative temperatures. Bring on the snow. Bring on the ice.
Mother Nature, you can't get the best of me.
I'll dress in layers. I'll wear gloves. I'll put on a sweater.
Now, somebody tell me why I should get out from under the covers.
It's so nice and toasty in here.

No comments: