Monday, February 3, 2014

Little bit of this, a little bit of that

Good Morning and, yes, that was me who slipped outside the front door this morning (ouch)!

There was a time (I guess it was when I was in school), that snow days were fantastic. It snowed, we had off from school, what could be better?
Then I realized all these snow days made for a longer school year. Then I started to drive. Soon, I started to work.
Don't know exactly when that turnover happened, but, yeah, I hate snow. Unless I'm up the mountains and can ride a sled down a hill. Now, that's cool.
Speaking of being dumped on, how about those Denver Broncos!!
OK, somehow I get the feeling this Super Bowl just didn't get anybody excited. Yes, Seattle and Denver were the two best teams in the league this year. Yes, it was a classic matchup of Denver's No. 1 offense against Seattle's No. 1 defense. Yes, you had the whole Peyton Manning thing and the New York thing and the Seattle 12 thing.
Yeah, there was all that, but, come on, it was Denver against Seattle. Outside of Denver and Seattle, does anybody really care about these two?
It's like those years of classic wrestling when S.D. Jones would hit the ring.
The difference is the announcers were better back then and nobody cared about commercials.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/S9PuRn443rI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

No comments: