Monday, March 17, 2014

Couch potato?

Good Morning and I refuse to look out the window today!

I always thought I was doing pretty good during the day. I try not to sit at this desk for too long, even if it's just to walk to the front of the office. I try not to park in the spot closest to the door. I walk down to Wawa lunch, even if it's just to get out in the air.
Then somebody in the office talked me into getting this FitBit thing. It's like a watch that doesn't tell time, but, to me, it's become even more important.
See, the device measures how much activity you do during the day. Those days I do my training it ends up pretty good. The others? Not so much.
While I'm the only one looking at the stats on the web site, I now recognize how much sitting I do all day and it's embarrassingly high.
Time to get moving.

No comments: