Blogs > Rise and Shine

Good Morning everbody. Check here for your wake up call every day. We will have updated traffic, weather and few fun things to get you through the morning.

Monday, March 17, 2014

Couch potato?

Good Morning and I refuse to look out the window today!

I always thought I was doing pretty good during the day. I try not to sit at this desk for too long, even if it's just to walk to the front of the office. I try not to park in the spot closest to the door. I walk down to Wawa lunch, even if it's just to get out in the air.
Then somebody in the office talked me into getting this FitBit thing. It's like a watch that doesn't tell time, but, to me, it's become even more important.
See, the device measures how much activity you do during the day. Those days I do my training it ends up pretty good. The others? Not so much.
While I'm the only one looking at the stats on the web site, I now recognize how much sitting I do all day and it's embarrassingly high.
Time to get moving.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home