Blogs > Rise and Shine

Good Morning everbody. Check here for your wake up call every day. We will have updated traffic, weather and few fun things to get you through the morning.

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Getting antsy for a garden

Good Morning and here comes the sun!

OK, I have to admit, I'm getting a little bit crazy (although, maybe that happened years ago).
I want to get outside and plant some flowers. I want to dig in the dirt and start the tomato plants.
I want to cut the grass (see, crazy). I want to see the trees the bloom.
I know, it's early in the spring. You aren't supposed to put any veggies in the ground until Mother's Day. Flowers would probably wither and die before the spring hits full stride, but I don't want to wait.
Truth be told, I have somewhat of a brown thumb. I can kill the heartiest of plants, but that doesn't mean I won't try again this year.
In a few weeks, I'll have way too many tomato and pepper plants in my small garden. I'll figure out ways to brighten up the outside of the house.
I want to forget about the winter now, though. Why wait?

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home