Thursday, April 10, 2014

Getting antsy for a garden

Good Morning and here comes the sun!

OK, I have to admit, I'm getting a little bit crazy (although, maybe that happened years ago).
I want to get outside and plant some flowers. I want to dig in the dirt and start the tomato plants.
I want to cut the grass (see, crazy). I want to see the trees the bloom.
I know, it's early in the spring. You aren't supposed to put any veggies in the ground until Mother's Day. Flowers would probably wither and die before the spring hits full stride, but I don't want to wait.
Truth be told, I have somewhat of a brown thumb. I can kill the heartiest of plants, but that doesn't mean I won't try again this year.
In a few weeks, I'll have way too many tomato and pepper plants in my small garden. I'll figure out ways to brighten up the outside of the house.
I want to forget about the winter now, though. Why wait?

No comments: