Tuesday, April 22, 2014

My kingdom for a horse...

Good Morning and who's not loving the spring smells?

OK, I'll admit it, I have a love/hate relationship with vehicles.
When I first get one, I always believe I got the best one on the road. By the end, I can't wait to just dump it and move on.
Case in point, my blue van.
I've had plenty of good times in the four years we've been together. We've gone up and down the coast. We have taken trips to New York in the winter and Washington DC in the spring.
There was that time our picnic turned into a rain out and we ate the sandwiches in the back.
Now, though, all those miles later, it's time to go. I don't need the room with my passengers getting older and I certainly don't need the low gas mileage.
Now what? Let's make this easy.
Of course, nothing is easy. If only we hadn't moved away from horse-drawn carriages.


No comments: