Blogs > Rise and Shine

Good Morning everbody. Check here for your wake up call every day. We will have updated traffic, weather and few fun things to get you through the morning.

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Making the most of the lazy and the hazy

Good Morning and, my, we find ourselves at the same place today!

I never believed the old saying "lazy, hazy days of summer" until this year.
Yeah, I know, it's not 'officially' summer yet, but we are only a few days away.
For some reason, this spring has felt lazy and hazy.
I try to keep up the daily workouts, but the couch has been calling more often than not. I want to go for a long walk, but sitting out back with the radio playing feels like a better idea.
I want to eat better, but burgers on the grill taste so darn good.
The thought of a 2-hour workout just isn't holding the appeal it did in the cold of winter (maybe it had something to do with conserving heat).
Anyway, I know I have to get back out there.
Wait, is that a cardinal?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home