Blogs > Rise and Shine

Good Morning everbody. Check here for your wake up call every day. We will have updated traffic, weather and few fun things to get you through the morning.

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Watching TV

Good Morning and start yelling!

I watched the Emmy Awards show last night for the first time in a large number of years.
While some of these shows are fun to watch, the Emmys just never really did it for me. The shows I watched were never nominated and those that won, I had never seen.
Don't know why I tuned in last night. Maybe it's because the Phillies are so boring this year or maybe there was absolutely nothing else on.
I think it was a lost couple of hours.
There were not heart-felt speeches. Everything seemed rushed. The host, Seth Meyers, wasn't funny.
 When the only highlight is Woody Harrelson doing a Matthew McConaughey imitation, well, maybe the 10th rerun of 'Pawn Stars' would have been a better choice.
Actually, I think going to bed early would have been a better choice, but, you know, that's for another time.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home