Monday, June 27, 2011

Rise and Shine --- Flash Mob Idiots

Good Morning and welcome to a world gone to pot!?!

So, a bunch of kids got of the train and 69th Street, walked to the Sears and robbed them blind.
If you watch the video, it's pretty obvious these 'children' were organized by somebody. They walked in almost like it was a parade, spread out through the store and just started picking off merchandise.
Now, I don't know about you and maybe I'm getting old, but when I was the same age, I was more worried about how the Phillies were going to break out of their slump. I was trying to figure out if I should ride my bike to a friends house or ask my Mom to drive. I was sitting by the pool, listening to music or splashing my brothers.
I certainly wasn't walking into a department store and putting on a new pair of shoes before walking out.
It probably never entered my mind.
For the most part, I don't think it's something these teen and pre-teen children thought about either. They were obviously manipulated by somebody who doesn't care about ruined lives.
Yes, there should be something in your brain that says "Walk Away." If you watch the video, some did walk away.
The question is, where do we go from here?

No comments: