Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Rise and Shine --- Some good things about the Internet

Good Morning and, yes, we are still here!

I was reading a story the other day about the birth and death of a publication called "The National." For those who don't know, The National was a sports newspaper that had bold ideas, but not the technology (or business mind) to pull it off.
At the time, I thought it was a cool idea. It was supposed to be like getting Sports Illustrated every day with the added bonus of having last night's games.
The beauty of it is if The National started now, there would be no reason to worry about those scores. If I go to bed before the Phillies game is over, I can check the score right after I hit the snooze button (for the 15th time) on my phone.
Also, thanks the the Internet I didn't miss this:

No comments: