Blogs > Rise and Shine

Good Morning everbody. Check here for your wake up call every day. We will have updated traffic, weather and few fun things to get you through the morning.

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Rise and Shine --- Soup's on

Good Morning and, yes, that is frost again on the car windows!

The best part about this time of year (by that, I mean winter, not the holidays), is it is the perfect time for a big pot of soup.
My plan this year is to make a different one every week, then spread it out through dinners. Of course, thanks to the sophisticated palates around the table, that's a lot easier said than done.
Started out with some chicken noodle soup.
"Don't like it," said the toughest critic.
Well, I said, if you don't eat your dinner, you can't have dessert.
"OK, I don't want desert."
Last week, I went with a potato/leak soup.
"Don't like it," said the critic.
Wait a minute, you didn't even try it.
"It looks disgusting."
OK. What kind of soup will you eat?
"Vegetable."
We'll see when I make that this week.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home