Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Rise and Shine --- All that chocolate

Good Morning and here we are again!

I guess I'm one of the lucky ones. I couldn't really take or leave chocolate when it's sitting around the house. Not that I don't mind having a little now and again, but it's not like I can smell it through the door.
There is a lot of chocolate in the house right now thanks to Easter. It's in baskets. It's on the table. It's in the cabinets.
I know I have to watch out, but when a 7-year old asks for some, well, it's hard to say 'No' all the time.
So, I just let them have it. Is that bad? I don't know.
I feel it's a lot like cursing, if you hold the chocolate out there and make them beg, they are going to want more. If you let them eat it, they may just leave it alone.
I'll let you know how it works out.

No comments: