Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Rise and Shine --- The Backyard

Good Morning and here we are again!!

So, it was nearly 90 degrees yesterday. Remember how happy we were when it hit 70 in January? Well, what's so wrong with 90 in April?
Yesterday, in fact, was the perfect day to sit out in the backyard, crack open a cold beer, put on some music and just veg out.
There was enough of a breeze so the heat wasn't overwhelming. After about an hour or so, I thought, "Hmm, it would also be the perfect evening to fire up the grill."
So, I dutifully got everything ready, then went back outside to start it up.
The thing lit fine, but I soon realized it wasn't staying lit.
Out of gas.
At least I hadn't started cooking when it went out.
So, I cooked inside, but ate outside.
We could use more nights like this.

No comments: