Blogs > Rise and Shine

Good Morning everbody. Check here for your wake up call every day. We will have updated traffic, weather and few fun things to get you through the morning.

Monday, September 23, 2013

Monsters under the bed

Good Morning and I'm sure glad you are here!

I think it was like a week ago when I went into the teenagers room and what aghast at what I saw.
His closet, actually the biggest in the house, looked like it was hit by a tornado. Shirts, pants and God knows what else was thrown all over the floor. There was nothing on the shelves. The hangers were actually hanging, but empty of shirts. I swear I saw a pair of shoes with holes in the bottom.
Now, I don't stay on top of them as much as I should when it comes to keeping their rooms in order. I don't know why. I guess I just figure as long as they can get to the bed it is OK. I don't let them take food up, so there's now worry about that.
Frustrated, I walked into the other bedroom. It looked OK. Maybe a little too many books in front of the bookcase, but, on the whole, it looked pretty good.
That was, until I opened the closet.
Ever see that old comedy standby where a character opens a closet and the whole world falls out?
I guess we better see about cleaning up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home