Blogs > Rise and Shine

Good Morning everbody. Check here for your wake up call every day. We will have updated traffic, weather and few fun things to get you through the morning.

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Vegging out with the tube

Good Morning and how can it be only Tuesday? I swear this is the longest week in history.

Yes, I watch TV. Wanted to get that out of the way first. A lot of people figure most TV melts your brain or something. I watch what I want, when I want. Don't judge me. OK, judge me, but I guess I'm mostly like anybody else.
Now, for us fellow TV watchers, this time of year can get a little exciting. The new shows are starting and there's always the hope one will be pretty good and stick.
I remember watching the first episode of 'Lost' in the Fall of 2004. I was hooked right away and didn't miss an episode (I even watched the dumb one where Jack gets his tattoo a couple of times).
Anyway, I can usually tell if it's something I'm going to like after a couple of viewings. I know a lot of people liked the show 'Fringe.' I watched it about a half dozen times and found it uninteresting.
So, there's been a lot of buzz about two shows that debuted last night. I watched 'The Blacklist,' and DRVd 'Hostages.'
They both have interesting concepts. I'll have to see about 'Hostages,' but I found myself zoning out during the premier of 'The Blacklist.'
James Spader is OK as a super-criminal, but the rest of the cast seems a little flimsy. I'll give it a couple of weeks, then see what happens.
By the way, thanks to 'Lost,' it seems every show has to have some kind of goofy twists. Just saying...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home