Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Late night hustle

Good Morning and how about those clouds?!?

I used to absolutely hate when the Eagles played on Monday Night Football. All it meant for me was a later than usual night as we waited for the game to end and copy to appear.
Now I don't like it for another reason: There is no way I can stay up until the end.
Last night seemed like it was going to be a pretty good game, but I only made it until the very start of the second half.
I guess I could of have stayed up, but keeping my eyes open today would be a bit of a struggle.
I also realized about 10 last night the Phillies were in San Diego. Guess I won't be seeing any of those games.
Really, though, I don't think I miss out on much. At least I could catch Dancing with the Stars.
You know, priorities.

No comments: