Blogs > Rise and Shine

Good Morning everbody. Check here for your wake up call every day. We will have updated traffic, weather and few fun things to get you through the morning.

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Late night hustle

Good Morning and how about those clouds?!?

I used to absolutely hate when the Eagles played on Monday Night Football. All it meant for me was a later than usual night as we waited for the game to end and copy to appear.
Now I don't like it for another reason: There is no way I can stay up until the end.
Last night seemed like it was going to be a pretty good game, but I only made it until the very start of the second half.
I guess I could of have stayed up, but keeping my eyes open today would be a bit of a struggle.
I also realized about 10 last night the Phillies were in San Diego. Guess I won't be seeing any of those games.
Really, though, I don't think I miss out on much. At least I could catch Dancing with the Stars.
You know, priorities.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home