Good Morning and welcome to the inside of a bubble!
So, now there are those who want Arizona's ridiculous immigration law to come to Pennsylvania.
There's even a story where nine states are backing Arizona in a lawsuit against the federal government.
So, we want less government involvement in our daily lives, but we also want more involvement. We don't want to be told where we can come and go, but it's OK to tell other people where they can go. We want all incumbents thrown out of office, but they better make damn sure they pass laws to help us first.
Sometimes, I wonder why I didn't buy stock in Advil when it first was available.
So, in the spirit of Arizona, here are a couple other laws needed:
1. All drivers must turn their radio up to ear-blasting levels. After all, there's nothing better than sitting at a red light, have somebody pull up beside you and be treated to their taste in music.
2. Get rid of all stop signs. Imagine the savings for each township. They wouldn't have to spend money making and replacing signs. They're pretty much ignored anyway.
3. Everybody must eat at a fast-food joint at least three times a week. Hey, we can't afford health care, might as well bring about the end a little quicker.
4. You can throw eggs at anybody who complains about the weather. Yeah, it's hot in the summer. Yeah, it snows in the winter. Yeah, the sky is blue. Yeah, you're an idiot for complaining about it.
5. If you don't want to do something at work, just don't do it. Sure, we are all happy to have jobs, but come on. Sometimes they ask us to do things like get off the Internet or stop posting to Facebook. That's just not right. Our Grandfathers and Grandmothers fought for these kinds of rights.
Well, that's all I have. OK, one more:
6. You must read Rise and Shine every day. Hey, it's worth a try.