Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Rise and Shine --- They lied

Good Morning and welcome to the rain followed by the heat!

"It's not raining! Who said it was going to rain?"
Well, the weather experts keep saying we are going to get a lot of rain tonight.
"But, I don't see any rain," continued the precocious 5-year old. "It's sunny. I don't see any black clouds."
I'd love to take a nice, long bike ride, but I don't want us to get caught if there is a thunderstorm.
"It's not going to rain. I don't see any rain."
Let's just wait until tomorrow. If it does rain, we would get caught trying to scramble underneath a tree for who knows how long.
"Whoever said it was going to rain is stupid. Just look out the window. There's no rain."
Looks like I have a new weather forecaster. Who needs all the radar and fancy computers. It turns out a 5-year old has a little more insight.
So, for all you who waited for it to rain yesterday (after the morning deluge of course), here's an oldie but a goodie:

No comments: