Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Rise and Shine --- Messed up

Good Morning and welcome back to the fray!

So, ever get so tired after work you just lay down and, the next thing you know, it's the next morning? I'm sure plenty of times you've fallen asleep in front of the TV only to be awoken hours later by the sound of some infomercial.
So, yesterday after getting done work, I yawned my way home. It was nice out, so I figured it was a good day to do some wash and maybe a little yard work.
Got home, got changed, put my head down (you know, for just five minutes or so?) and the next thing I know it was midnight.
Now, what to do? You could get up, maybe make a snack and watch TV for a little bit. That might start a pattern of weird sleep, though. You could try to go back to sleep, but all those hours probably have your brain ready to go.
So, what to do? What to do?
Well, I tried a combination of both. Had a couple of cookies, some tea and sat in front of the TV. It lasted for about an hour, so I tried the bed mode again.
When the alarm went off at 3:30, it wasn't a pleasant sound.
Now, we'll see how this afternoon goes.

No comments: