Blogs > Rise and Shine

Good Morning everbody. Check here for your wake up call every day. We will have updated traffic, weather and few fun things to get you through the morning.

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Rise and Shine --- Left coast

Good Morning and welcome to the only place on the Internet you really need to be!

I don't know about you, but I'm glad the Phillies only make a couple of these West Coast trips every year.
There's nothing worse than a 10 p.m. start. For one, it seems kind of odd to turn on the first inning, see sunshine and realize it's still only like 7 in California. Lucky ducks.
Secondly, I try to stay up (yeah, you can slap me in the back of the head) as long as possible because, well, it's cool to see the sunshine at 10:30 p.m. Of course, that means I pay for it the next morning when the alarm goes off at 3:30.
Truthfully, I never make it to the end of the game. Used to be a time where I'd gladly stay up. Last night, I was done by the third inning. Actually, I fell asleep in the first and woke up in the third.
Well, one more late game, then it's back to normal. Well, what actually passes for normal anyway.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home