Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Rise and Shine --- Left coast

Good Morning and welcome to the only place on the Internet you really need to be!

I don't know about you, but I'm glad the Phillies only make a couple of these West Coast trips every year.
There's nothing worse than a 10 p.m. start. For one, it seems kind of odd to turn on the first inning, see sunshine and realize it's still only like 7 in California. Lucky ducks.
Secondly, I try to stay up (yeah, you can slap me in the back of the head) as long as possible because, well, it's cool to see the sunshine at 10:30 p.m. Of course, that means I pay for it the next morning when the alarm goes off at 3:30.
Truthfully, I never make it to the end of the game. Used to be a time where I'd gladly stay up. Last night, I was done by the third inning. Actually, I fell asleep in the first and woke up in the third.
Well, one more late game, then it's back to normal. Well, what actually passes for normal anyway.

No comments: