Monday, August 8, 2011

Rise and Shine --- Money, money, money

Good Morning and is that humidity I feel out there today?

Now, I'll admit I don't know much about the stock market. I certainly don't know what it means when they say the U.S. has been downgraded by the S&P.
It always seemed to me the markets would go up and down on a whim. Uh, Oh, the wind blew the wrong way, down goes the market. It's a beautiful, sunny day, up go the numbers.
To me, this latest Yo-Yo is being manipulated behind the scenes for some political gain.
HMM, let's see, we need to point figures at the other side, let's frighten people about the economy.
The bottom line is, our economy has been in the toilet since we were put into two wars. Until we bring everybody home and focus the money on domestic problems, our economy won't get better.
Then again, I could be wrong.

No comments: