Blogs > Rise and Shine

Good Morning everbody. Check here for your wake up call every day. We will have updated traffic, weather and few fun things to get you through the morning.

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Darn alarm

Good Morning and, my, it's nice out there today!

I know I'm going to be behind all day today. I know it already. I've known it since I woke up.
How?
Well, instead of hitting the snooze button on the alarm this morning, I must have turned the thing off. I don't even remember doing it. For the most part (unless some idiot is beeping his horn outside at 3:15 in the morning), I rarely remember hitting that first snooze.
Sometimes I guess your brain just says, "No. You need sleep. I don't care if you're a little late for work."
When I looked at the clock and it said 6:15, I knew I was going to have a behind-the-horse kind of day.
Oh well. Doesn't happen that often, so I better just enjoy the sun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home