Thursday, July 11, 2013

Rise and Shine --- WAKE UP

Good Morning to all you loyal readers (I know you are both out there)!

Ever have one of those mornings where you are so tired you want to just stay in bed, but you know you wouldn't fall back asleep anyway so might as well get up.
Yeah, those days. Like today.
I swear I hit the snooze about 10 times this morning. I knew I had to get up and get to work, but it felt so much better just to stay under the covers. Somehow, maybe because this seems to happen more and more, I know I wouldn't have fallen back asleep. At least if I had fallen asleep, I just knew it wouldn't have been restful.
I'd want to check my e-mail to see if I have any cool messages. I'd want to see if it really is that hot outside or is the air conditioner just set too high. I'd want to eat my breakfast.
So, yeah, I curse that guy who invented the snooze button, but I also honor him (apparently it was an unknown worker in 1959 who came up the idea).
Now, where's my pillow?

No comments: